- Farmec Ireland Ltd.
- Clonross, Drumree
- Co. Meath,
- A85 PK30
- Tel: 01 - 8259289
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIP, with its headquarters in Slovenia (known as the engineering capital of the region), has over 60 years experience in the manufacture of farm machinery. SIP was the first company to develop a twin rotor rake. SIP operates from an industry leading manfuacturing facility covering an impressive 8 hectares. SIP are experts in grass machinery and produce a range of high quality professional mowers, tedders and rakes. In the past SIP were manufacturing grass machines for well-known German and Austrian manufacturers. They gained valuable experience from this which has been very beneficial in developing their own range of machines. The SIP range includes machines for the private user and the large scale contractor. The company caters for the quality end of the market and all of their production is built to high standard using high quality components (eg SKF, Walterscheid etc) and backed up by a 2 year manufacturers warranty. The impressive build quality is enhanced by a really high quality KTL and powder coated paint system. SIP are highly regarded for the quality of their paint system and have for many years been painting components for some of the premium brands in the automotive industry.
SIP exports over 80% of production to 55 countries worldwide. Farmec are fully confident that the equipment manufactured by SIP is ideally suited to the demanding Irish market conditions. Many of the SIP mahcines have unique and patented innovations. Some of the SIP innovations include:
1. A unique Disc Drive Safety System (DDSS) fitted with safety shear pins to protect the cutterbar is fitted to all mowers allowing the farmer to easily fix the mower in the field in a matter of minutes.
2. An excellent adjustable hydraulic ground pressure relief system that makes mowing in all conditions and all terrain easy and hassle free.
3. In the transport position the mower is tilted 120 degrees bringing the centre of gravity closer to the tractor giving better stability and visibility during transport.
4. A collision safety system (CSS) that after colliding with an obstacle moves the cutterbar backwards and upwards and then automatically returns to the operating position.
5. High qulaity tedder tines with different shank lengths to ensure an even tine load dsitribution and better ground following ability to maintain clean forage.
6. Rakes with unique pivoting linkage on the wheels and 3D rotor head that enables optimal contour following and a higher operating speed.
The innovative AIR pick-up rakes represent a step forward in raking technology. The combination of the patented flexible picking unit, the accelerating rotor and the conveyor belt enables the formation of airy and even rakes and the harvesting of quality forage, as it prevents the loss of sensitive leaves and the introduction of soil and stones into the rakes.View Products
Innovative technologies, easy operation and excellent maneuverability of rotary rakes enable the creation of clean, even and airy rakes. The robust construction of single-, double- and four-rotor rakes and the production of quality materials ensure excellent performance and a long service life.View Products
Robust line tedders with 4, 6 or 8 rotors are equipped as standard with SIP's hydraulic steering (HS) systemView Products
Light and nimble disc mowers with a welded mowing ridge are suitable for farms in hilly areas and small farms in flat areas. They are designed for safe and efficient work on the most demanding terrains. Their lightweight design ensures economical mowing and a clean and even cut.View Products
Robust and powerful disc mowers ensure precise mowing even in the most difficult conditions without introducing soil and sand into the forage. They are characterized by complete stability, quick change of settings and easy operation and maintenance.View Products